Information We Collect
- We collect personal information when users create an account, buy or sell a product, or interact with our website. This information may include name, email address, physical address, payment information, and any other information necessary to complete a transaction.
- We may also collect non-personal information such as IP addresses, browser type, and device information for analytics purposes.
Use of Information
- We use personal information to create and manage user accounts, facilitate transactions, and communicate with users about their transactions or any issues related to their account.
- We may also use personal information to improve our website, products, and services, and to send marketing or promotional emails to users who have opted-in to receive them.
- We do not sell or share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without the user's consent, except as required by law or to facilitate a transaction.
- We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information of our users, including using secure servers and implementing industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of user data.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites and encourage users to review the privacy policies of any linked websites.